Most of us think the term "deposits" mean funds that you deliver to the bank for safekeeping, but for nearly 200 years, the courts have sanctioned an interpretation of the term "deposits" to mean a loan to your bank.
Combine that fact with the latest headlines you’re reading about big name banks needing bailouts and you have a rude awakening of just how unsafe your bank may be.
Get expert, informed, and independent information on what you can do to protect your money, right now.
Elliott Wave International, the world’s largest market forecasting firm, has just released a free report, Discover the Top 100 Safest U.S. Banks.
The free report will show you:
- The Top 100 Safest U.S. banks (two for each state)
- How you can choose a safe bank.
- Five incredibly risky banking conditions.
- How even the FDIC can't really guarantee your money.
- Tips on international safe banking.
Stop worrying about your money and get expert information on what you can do to protect it.